Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Weary Wednesday

Either the time change is still getting to me, or it's the humidity, or maybe it's the mattress, but I didn't get much sleep last night. I've discovered that the mattress is one of those "memory foam" mattresses, but not in a positive way. It remembered exactly where I've slept for the past two nights and stayed smooshed down, so much so that you can see the bumps underneath where the support boards are. Last night it felt a little like sleeping on a ladder. I finally got up around 2 a.m. and took a pain pill to see if that would help (it did). So today I wasn't too upset when we decided Rachel was being too grumpy to go out sightseeing. Nancy and I moved the mattress from Rachel's room and put it underneath the one in my room so that I now have two mattresses. As soon as Rachel went down for a nap, I did, too (I had to make sure it worked!). What a difference! Thanks, Nancy, for helping solve that problem for a grandma with not-so-young bones!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Hey, no problem!

You deserve a good night's rest...after we run you off your feet looking at mosque upon mosque upon mosque!