Thursday, November 19, 2009

Girls' Night Up

Rough night. Miriam decided to keep Nancy up most of the night. Rachel woke up screaming at about 3:30 a.m., so I got up to help her. She was soaking wet, as were her sheets and most everything around her. I changed her into dry pajamas and didn't know where to put her, so I figured she could just sleep in my bed, not really taking into account Rachel's aversion to sleep. She just wiggled around for the next three hours, sometimes pushing me off our shared pillow or moving the covers all over the place; I think she fell asleep at 6:30 or so. Even after that, she would cry out occasionally and I'd have to calm her down. Once she even said, "I want to sleep in Grandma's bed!" Andrew was the only one lucky enough to have a good night's sleep. So even though we didn't officially get up until 9, all four of us girls were extremely tired. Nap time!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Somehow not as fun as girls' night out...