Saturday, February 14, 2009

Nancy Jogged My Memory

Yesterday, Nancy blogged (http://www.heissatopia.com/) about Rachel doing a face-plant outside and cutting her chin. That reminded me of the time Andrew (at about age 2), did the same thing on our cement steps outside the kitchen door. I tried to find a picture of his pitiful face, but the closest I came was this:

It's hard to tell from this angle, but the right side of his chin, right under the corner of his mouth, is still pretty messed up. I just thought this picture was cute because it looks like a "Rachel face." And that's me holding scissors on the right, trying to cut Andrew's hair.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

What a sweet little boy!

Oddly enough, he wants a haircut today. :)

Though I must say there is a sense of Psycho in that picture with the scissors right behind Andrew!